OMC, SAE with website www.omcsae.com, and with address at Carpinteros 17, Polígono Industrial Prado del Espino, 28660 - Boadilla del Monte (Madrid) (Madrid - Spain) or by email at email@example.com., Responsible for the treatment, uses the technology called "cookies", in order to monitor the browsing habits of users on this website, as indicated in this Cookies Policy.
What are "cookies"?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the Cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Types of cookies used on this website and data processing by cookies
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to OMC, SAE.
Who uses the cookies on this website?
In the entity we work with other companies that help us obtain statistics on visits, page views and other indicators of the activity of our website.
We never save the personal data of our users, except for the IP address in accordance with what is described in this Notice, unless you want to register, voluntarily, in any of the sections enabled for this purpose within the website, in order to make use of the services that we make available to you and to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
• If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them. Here are the locations where you can find information to configure the most used browsers:
• Internet explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10> or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support: https://support.mozilla.org/es> or the browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es#topic=7438008> or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support: https://support.apple.com/es-es/safari> or browser Help.
• To disable specific cookies from Google analytics You can do it at this link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system to function or when required by law. for this purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
After the cancellation of the Agreement “Privacy Shield”In the judgment of July 16, 2020 of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU-BMC), all those data transfers between Europe and the US are not legal. In view of this, OMC, SAE will ensure that all international transfers are made provided that the interested party has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer, after having been informed of the possible risks to him of said transfers due to the absence of a decision of adequacy and adequate guarantees; As determined in article 49.1 section a.
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, you can we attach this other link. You can also completely disable the use of these cookies at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
• If you need more information about the cookies used on this website, you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
User can modify custom settings HERE