• Print from roll to roll and on rigid 64-inch (1,625 mm) media
• White CMYK + resin-based multifunction inks
• Wide color gamut and excellent image durability
• High opacity white ink for printing on transparent and colored substrates
• Inks with extraordinary elasticity and shrinkage capacity
• Easy system to go from printing on rigid media to roll
• Ideal for high definition prints intended for viewing at short distances.
MP31 multifunction inks
Developed specifically for Mutoh's ValueJet 1627MH hybrid printer, the MP31 white resin-based 4-color ink set gives you the ability to print on both rigid and roll substrates.
MP31 inks are especially suitable for applications that require stretching and shrinkage, such as thermo / vacuum forming. They also preserve the natural texture and appearance of the material. The ink is delivered in 500 ml ink packs.
• Suitable for rolls and rigid materials
• Ideal for high stretch and shrinkage applications
• Great results on white, transparent and colored materials
• Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
• Wide color gamut, high quality result
• Sets and dries at regular heating temperatures
• UV resistance outdoors for up to 2 years
MP31 inks have been developed for both indoor and outdoor roll and rigid applications.
MP31 ink is a unique alternative for existing printing companies, which are not attracted to UV alternatives and printing companies that are looking for high quality printing applications on 'exotic' types of materials, normally unsuitable / intended for inkjet printing.