Rollin Contrast Plus is a new concept of rubber from Rollin.
Developed with the most demanding printers and according to the most rigorous specifications. It materializes the result of significant effort and dedication and benefits from our knowledge and experience in rubber design, accumulated over the years.
This product is approved by machinery manufacturers. This breakthrough brings a new dimension to Rollin's traditional fortress. Delivers the sharpest, highest quality print day after day for a wide range of applications.
If your priority is high print quality, your choice cannot and should not be anything other than Rollin Contrast Plus.
And high print quality is not subjective. It is measurable and therefore controllable. Lower dot gain, better dot geometry and excellent sharpness and contrast of printed images will be easily achievable goals with the ideal offset rubber for a very demanding printer.
- High quality sheet printing.
- Certified by machinery manufacturers.
- Exceeds the print quality of the best rubbers for sheet printing.
- Provides a uniform screen and strong densities across the printed sheet.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Absorbs possible irregularities in the supports and in the entire transfer chain of the machine.
- Provides excellent color registration.
KEY CUSTOMER BENEFITS
- Smoother and more uniform weft areas.
- High density solids.
- Excellent tone reproduction
- Low dot gain compared to Fogra and Brunner standards, sharper printing.
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies must always be activated so that we can save your cookie settings preferences.
If you deactivate this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will have to activate or deactivate cookies again.
Third party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, or the most popular pages.
Leaving this cookie active allows us to improve our website.
Please activate the strictly necessary cookies first so that we can save your preferences!