Manufactured based on the MLP model, and using Miyakoshi's experience in design and manufacturing, the MEL enables the printer to produce high-quality labels. In addition, it can be configured with in-line finishing solutions.
The MEL13 is a label offset printing machine specifically developed for a very defined and specific environment and production conditions.
With a maximum and constant printing speed of up to 150i / m, regardless of the repetition length (up to a maximum of 330.2mm), with fast changeover times thanks to its complete automatic electronic system. In turn, its traction system (dancer and stepback) control the feeding of the paper with precision.
The UV offset semi-rotary for label printing has been designed to meet the increasing demand for small and medium runs of high quality labels and to reduce start-up times and reduce waste.
Thanks to the complete integration of the latest servo-drive technology, the MEL ensures precise forward and backward movement thus conserving tension throughout the press. Changes are fast thanks to the complete automatic electronic gear change system, facilitating this task without the use of tools.
The proven quality of offset technology enables label printers to achieve the best print quality, with clear dots and good tonal gradation that both flexo and letterpress technology cannot achieve.
Offset technology, in addition to being able to print with the highest quality, also reduces the start-up cost, proof of this is the cost of the plate, considerably lower than in Flexo technology.
Thanks to the fact that this cost is lower than other technologies, it allows the label printer to reduce its production cost, ensuring its margin in the current moments where the market is very competitive.
The different controls and adjustments such as the registration control, the balance between water / ink and the adjustments of the sectors are digitally controlled, thus achieving standardize the use of the machine.
Another feature offered by the MEL is that it does not require an operator with a lot of experience, since it is a very easy to use machine.
• Semi-rotary or ﬀ set label printing designed to meet the increasing demand for small and medium runs with high quality and reduce start-up times and reduction of waste.
• Solid and robust construction.
• Its offset technology allows to obtain excellent print quality while reducing start-up costs to the maximum
• With up to 330.2mm repeat length, you get great flexibility in imposing labels, printing larger labels, and extremely high productivity.
• Maximum print speed of up to 150i / m, regardless of the repeat length, being able to print at that speed constantly.
• Each printing unit is controlled by a Bosch-Rexroth servo-driven motor and can work independently and / or synchronized.
• Quick change times thanks to its complete automatic electronic system
• Its traction system (dancer and stepback) control the feeding of the paper with precision.
1. Belt Cleaner
2. Diagonal adjustment
3. Automatic ink roller washing
4. Remote control of inkwells
5. Numerical registration control system
6. Oscillating rollers cooling
7. Precise fit die
8. Registry monitor
• Ink stirrers
• Second pass system
• Longitudinal cut with extraction
• Semi-automatic system for inserting plates into offset bodies
• Water level sensors in the dampening tray on offset bodies
• Semi-rotary hot stamping module
• Semi-rotary cold stamping module
• Reverse printing system
• Embossing semi-rotary module
• Semi-rotary lamination module
• Flat screen printing module
Maximum web width 350.0 mm (13.5 ”)
Max. printing width 330.2 mm
Print length 165.1 mm - 330.2 mm
Maximum speed ** (***) 150 prints / min
(49.5m / min in the case of 330.2 mm length)
Paper Weight 50 gsm - 300 gsm
Substrates thickness 70 micron- 300 micron
** The printing speed is conditioned by the format, the weight, the paper conditions, the general printing conditions and the optional equipment that the basic machine equips.
*** The speed of the offer and the contract are mechanical speeds, that is, the machine's idle speed, in no case can they be interpreted as normal production speeds.
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies must always be activated so that we can save your cookie settings preferences.
If you deactivate this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will have to activate or deactivate cookies again.
Third party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, or the most popular pages.
Leaving this cookie active allows us to improve our website.
Please activate the strictly necessary cookies first so that we can save your preferences!