Fully automatic, robot-assisted process of the strips to be cut, including transport to the processing machine, for example to a die cutter or any other converting machine. The process involves both the proper alignment and orientation of the posts. The BASS system can be used on baumannperfecta high speed cutters 115 to 168. Of course, manual operation is also possible at any time.
Application in environments:
• Where large volumes of production must be processed
• Where large format print sheets need to be processed
• When ergonomic restrictions require an automatic matching process
• When the cutting process needs to be automated
It has two different operating modes:
1. During automatic operation, BASA processes incoming stack without operator assistance and provides posts of sheets that are even and aligned at the desired height for further processing.
2. For sensitive materials and small runs, BASA has a manual operating mode that operates similarly to a conventional equalizing machine.
What materials can be processed with the BASA?
• Any paper with a weight of at least 60 g / m² (for lower weights, we strongly recommend checking in our offices)
• Various types of label paper
• Cartons weighing up to 300 g / m2
• Folios (provided that the sheets do not adhere to each other and do not present static electricity generated by friction)
• Plasticized materials
• Perforated and stamped paper and cardboard